The Russian Congress of Laboratory Medicine is:
- 9000 attendees
- more than 450 Russian and international speakers
- 120 events
- more than 167 participating companies.
Research and practice cross-disciplinary conference involving international participation on the topic.
- Organization, economical and legal aspects of laboratory service,
- Fundamental issues of clinical and laboratory medicine,
- Aetiology, early detection and laboratory control of contagious diseases,
- The latest and promising technologies in field of laboratory diagnostics,
- Round tables involving participation of representatives of companies and heads of healthcare administration on centralizing laboratory investigations and organizing purchase of equipment and reagents,
- Poster report session
The V International Exhibition “Laboratory City”:
- Master classes and educating cycles from participating companies,
- Concert program
- Photo contest “Laboratory City and Its People”.
All-Russian professional Award for laboratory medicine named by V.V. Menshikov