Program at a Glance
Conference hall "Semashko". Management of medical laboratory and medical services.
Curators: MD M.L. Sveschinsky, MD, professor O.A. Tarasenko, MD, professor V.N. Malakhov
• Management of medical laboratories, optimization of resource provision, economics of laboratories and laboratory services.
• Methods and results of improvements of organization inside the laboratory.
• The experience and the effects of improvement of territorial organization of the service.
• Legal aspects of activity medical laboratories.
• Management of appointments of laboratory tests.
Conference hall "Lomonosov". Human resources and education.
Curators: MD, professor S.V. Tsvirenko, MD professor A.Z. Gilmanov, MD, professor V.V. Dolgov
• Graduate and postgraduate education of specialists in clinical laboratory diagnostics with secondary and higher education, clinical medical specialties.
• Staffing laboratory services.
• Evaluation of staff qualification.
• The scientific organization of labor, the motivation and the formation of industrial climate in the team.
Conference hall "Pirogov". Dialogue between the clinic and the laboratory.
Curators: MD, professor A.M. Ivanov; MD, professor T.V. Vavilova; C.Sc. M.G. Vershinina
• Practical issues in the use of laboratory results to clinical practice: the appointment, treatment, clinical decisions.
• The effective biomarkers for various types of pathology.
Conference hall "Pavlov". Fundamental questions of Clinical and Laboratory Medicine.
Curators: MD, professor V.N. Titov; MD, professor V.L. Emmanuel
• Fundamental questions of clinical laboratory medicine, etiology and pathogenesis of metabolic pandemics.
• Methodical perfection (metabolomics, lipidomika, personalized medicine).
• Basis of prevention.
Conference hall "Mechnikov". Etiology, diagnosis and prevention of infectious diseases.
Curators: D.Sh, professor I.S. Tartakovsky; MD, professor E.V. Alieva; MD, professor V.P. Sergiev
• The etiology, early diagnosis and laboratory monitoring of infectious diseases.
• Antibiotic resistance and the possibility of its detection.
• Virological diagnosis: Modernity and new opportunities.
• Diagnosis of parasitic diseases: challenges, realities and prospects.
• Clinical Mycology.
• Diagnosis of sexually transmitted infections.
Conference hall "Vavilov". Problems of ensure laboratory research at the present stage.
Curators: C.Sc. G. A. Shipulin; C.Sc. A.N. Shibanov; MD M.B. Shimanski
• The latest and advanced technologies in the field of laboratory diagnostics.
• Computerization, IT and automation.
• Problems of domestic production of medical devices for clinical laboratory diagnostics.
Conference hall "Botkin". Curator C.Sc. N.A. Steriopolo.
Discussions, workshops, specialized meetings and conferences.
Poster session. Curator C.Sc. A.V. Moshkin.